Tuesday, July 29, 2014

What is Wrong With People??

I swear, I just don't get it. It sucks, and I just don't get it. Isn't it better to live a nice life? I mean, a life in which you see your kids grow up to be successful humans in whatever they want to do? Where you can walk down the street and feel safe, go out with friends, buy and cook delicious food? Where you can use your talents to do whatever makes you happy, get as spiritual as you want to be, choose kindness, love, and ultimately, feel like you made something of your time on this planet?

Why the hell would anyone choose hate and violence over that life? And why ARE they doing this all over the world?

I'm trying my best to shine light into the world from my little corner. But it seems like darkness is even creeping into the US.

Israel. I was brought up to side with Israel. And usually, I do. Even now, I do. But I don't approve of everything Israel is doing. Hamas are a bunch of angry terrorists. Fuck them. Better yet, stop them. But still, aren't people sick of stupidly fighting when they could be getting along and living a good life? Am I nuts here? Am I naive? Too simple minded? What the hell is wrong with that anyway?

I know that maybe I sound like a hippy or a simple-minded person. But I can't stand being jaded, bitter, hateful, and all that. I want to live in a world that feels safe, and that people are kind at heart, that they also want a good life for themselves and their children.

If the money spent to create those terror tunnels was instead spent on taking care of their people, wouldn't everyone be better off?

And now, this violent protesting shit has spread to other parts of the world, like France and even Chicago, right on our own turf in the US, and people are mistaking their need to protest for their desire to trash Jewish businesses and places of worship. HELLO?

I would let my teenage daughter join in a pro-Israel rally, but I'm actually afraid to do this because I'd rather keep her safe. Maybe it's better to not be so openly Jewish now. It sucks beyond suckage to feel this way, too.

I've always thought I'm a strong person. That I am not afraid to stand up for what I think is right. But this, this is just wrong.


And all I want to do is to shout STUPID, STUPID, STUPID PEOPLE!!

JUST TRY TO LIVE A GOOD LIFE! GIVE A GOOD LIFE TO YOUR KIDS! STOP HURTING PEOPLE AND FIX YOUR LIFE AND TAKE CARE OF PEOPLE INSTEAD!

No comments:

Post a Comment